When you are installing the MS Office 2016 you may face the issue or error Access denied to installation source while installing it in your device. The main issue or error is actually the frequent appearance of this issue or error message, which smashes the installer to go beyond. MS Office 2016 comes with the Click to run a feature with the online installer and once the installer crashed, you need to restart the installation from scratch.
Symptoms of Error Code 30015-4 (5)
- You will get Access denied to installation source error message while installing / repairing/updating MS office.
- MS Office core files somehow get damaged or corrupted.
- Junk or temporary files location is infected
- Unexpected your device performance will get degraded.
- Ms Office suit freezes frequently.
- Incompatible of Internet proxy configuration
Solutions for MS Office Error code 30015-4 (5)
Remove the previous MS office installation along with their suggestions.
You can check the setup file, if you are having the error or issue while making MS office installation and also you got ISO image file from MSDN subscription. This can be easily verified by plugging the installation media to another device and now check that whether the setup runs perfect or not.
Remove the third-party software, especially the security suite that you have installed on your device. If you are unable to perform the above-mentioned steps then:
- Go to msconfig command.
- Switch to service tab, have a check on Hide all Microsoft services.
- Disable all the services by un-checking them and reboot the device and try to reinstall it.
Solution 4: Uninstall the Program from Control Panel
- Uninstall the Antivirus from your device and restart your device
- After the device restarts, Go to the task manager, and check whether any of the processes are running or not:
- If any of the following is running then have a right click on each one and then choose the End Task to make them inactive.
- Uninstall the MS Office from your device from the Control Panel and then Go to Program and Features and choose MS Office and choose the option of uninstall.
- Delete all downloaded files of MS Office under Downloads
- Now, Open My Computer > C: / > Program Files or Program Files(x86) > Here you will see Microsoft Office 15.
- Go to REGEDIT.
- Press the option of CTRL + F
- On the MS office registry you will see Office tree.
- Delete the entire folder and also Delete the 15.0 folder
- You have to repeat this step till you see ‘Finish searching through the registry’ on the screen.
- Delete all the junk and the temp files from the RUN command and type %temp% and press enter.
- Type CMD and ipconfig /flushdns and restart your device
- Now reinstall the MS Office 2016 again.
If you are using MS Office then there are many chances that your saved files or documents may get damaged or corrupt. With the help of this program or software, you can resolve the errors related to Access. This is the professional program or software as it is also capable of repairing any corrupted, damaged, and inaccessible Access files. You can also easily restore the corrupt tables, queries, and indexes.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; She has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup .