Microsoft office is the most versatile package that facilitates excellent computing for numerous tasks. It comprises of powerful software such as word and excel, which facilitate excellent word processing and reports analysis. The powerpoint is another useful component of the package that offers fantastic presentation making provisions. Sometimes the users face issues related to office.com/setup, for instance, the error code 30180-4 which can be resolved by the implementation of the correct guidelines presented below.
Switching the proxy settings off
- You can click on the start tab and then choose the option of settings, after that you can navigate the panel of internet and network. Further click on the option of proxy.
- Here you can turn off the settings related to proxy temporarily, and see if the error code 30180-4 has disappeared or not.
Running a full PC scan
- You will require to run a full system scan to examine the performance of your system, which can result in an error such as 30180-4. Click on the antivirus program shortcut installed on your system and when the interface opens, click on the start scan button.
- After this, the scan will be initiated, which will take a couple of minutes to complete. Once it is done, you can click on the tab named fix all. This will fix the issues found on your systems and take out all the viruses out of your computer. you can check if the error code 30180-4 has been resolved or not.
Limiting the firewall momentarily
- The firewall of the windows program is known to block the programs from running efficiently. You can try limiting the firewall for some time to see if the error 30180-4 gets fixed or not. To do this, you can go the start tab and navigate to system and security option from the control panel.
- After that, you can open the firewall settings and toggle the option of switch firewall off or on. You can tick the option of off and check the error has been resolved.
The error code 30180-4 associated with www.office.com/setup can be fixed by following the instruction given sequentially.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; He has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount .