Microsoft Office Error Code 30016–4 persists when you try to uninstall Microsoft Office from your device. When you try to uninstall MS Office 365 ProPlus from a device, you receive the following error message i.e. something went wrong 30016–4. This could be happening due to deletion of files related to the Security System or Microsoft Office of your device is causing this error.
Cause of 30016-4 Error Code
- Corrupt or Damage System Files
- Slow ISP Connection
- Temporary store location contains an active virus or threat
FIX MICROSOFT OFFICE ERROR CODE 30016–4
Repair Registry Files to Fix MS office error
- On your System device, click on the Start or Windows button.
- From the list of software or programs, click on the Control Panel.
- In the search box, click on the option of uninstall software or program and click on the enter
- Under the Programs and Features, select the option of uninstall a Program.
- A list will appear on your display of all the installed software and programs on your device.
- Right click on the MS Office Product and select the option of Change.
- A wizard will appear on the display with the option of Repair and Uninstall.
- Click on Repair.
- You will be encouraged with the question i.e. how would you like to repair your Office?
- Select Online Repair.
- You can also select the option Quick Repair which will take less time.
- Follow the remaining instructions and repair your Office.
Disable the Antivirus temporarily
Some Internet Security Program and Antivirus may disable or block the important files of your MS Office which leads to Error code 30016–4.
To enable and disable the Antivirus on your system, contact your Antivirus software assistance. You can also check the process on the internet.
Disable the Firewall Temporarily
Your Windows device has a firewall security scheme which protects your system or device from numerous viruses or threats. This firewall can also deactivate a few features from your system that lead to Error 30016–04. To disable the firewall manually, follow these steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on your device.
- Open the System and Security and select Windows Firewall.
- On the left panel, choose the option of Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Click on the option of Turn off Firewall for both Home and Public network as well as a private network
- Give your permission to make modifications.
Even after following all these steps, you are getting Microsoft Office Error Code 30016–4 and contact the Customer Support Team. You can reach us anytime at our Toll-free number.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; She has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup .