Microsoft office is an excellent software that gives the freedom to the users to create attractive presentations, detailed reports and analytic data. All this is made possible with office.com/setup which comes in various versions such as home, student, online and business to mention a few. Sometimes issues occur related to the office program such as the error code 30094-1011 (0) which can be resolved by following the given steps below.
Run The System File Checking Scan
- If your system files are corrupted then this is the reason why you see the error code 30094-1011 (0), you can resolve this by going to command prompt section and typing the command of sfc/scannow further press the enter key.
- This will initiate the system file checking scan, which will detect problems associated with the files in your system. When it completes, you can reboot the system to see if the error code 30094-1011 (0) has been resolved.
Limiting The Facility Of Firewall
- The windows firewall can intrude with the functioning of the programs. It can also block the installation of new programs into your system; this can be fixed by going to the start tab and navigating to the section of security and systems.
- Now you can navigate to the settings of the firewall by clicking on the firewall tab. Over here disable the firewall protection for some time by ticking the box that says switch the firewall off. After this step, you can check if the error code 30094-1011 (0) has been successfully resolved.
Running A Full System Scan
- If your computer has a virus infection, then you will require to resolve this issue which is responsible for the error code 30094-1011 (0). You can do this by going to the antivirus shortcut icon that is placed on your desktop. You can double click the icon of the installed antivirus on your system.
- When the interface opens up, you can click on the button of start scan; the scanning procedure will take some minutes to complete once it is done, you can click on the tab of fix issues.
After following these steps, you can check if the error code 30094-1011 (0) related to www.office.com/setup has been resolved.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; He has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.