Microsoft office is a competitive software that gives excellent tools for computing the tasks. It is very often found in usage in the corporate realms and also the personal users own it. The different applications allow creating documents, reports presentations efficiently. Issues related to office.com/setup occur such as the error code 30010-4, which can be fixed by following the guidelines given below.
Running A Full System Scan
- If your computer has a virus or infection related to malware, then that is the reason why you face the error code 30010-4. You can fix this by running the system scan by opening the antivirus package on your computer.
- Do so by double-clicking on the icon of the shortcut related to antivirus and open the interface, then click on the button of start scan and make sure all the drives are included. Once it finishes, you can click on the tab of fix issues to resolve the error code 30010-4.
Running The Disk Clean Up Tool
- The cluttered files in your system are responsible for the error code 30010-4. To fix this you can download the tool of disk clean up, once downloaded you can install it and then check for the errors by clicking on the tab of start clean up.
- This will initiate the procedure of disk cleaning, and when it finishes, you can click on the button to perform the cleanup. After this, you can check if the error code 30010-4 has been fixed or not.
Limiting The Windows Firewall
- The firewall can be troublesome as far as running the programs is concerned. Sometimes the firewall comes in the way of optimal functioning of the programs which you can fix by going to the start tab and then clicking on the tab of system and security.
- Here you can click on the tab of the firewall then navigate to the settings panel. Further, you can toggle the button of a firewall to off.
After these steps, you can check if the error code 30010-4 related to www.office.com/setup has been fixed appropriately. If it persists, you can try restarting the machine.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; He has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.