Microsoft office is the best software for computing tasks that require a lot of time when one manually. The office.com/setup is excellent for large scale organizations and also for small and medium scale businesses who are looking to increase their productivity. There are some issues associated with the software which include code 30145; this issue can be fixed by implementing the guidelines listed here below.
Performing the System File Scan
- You can run the system file checking scan for resolving this issue. This can be resolved by going to the command prompt and inputting the command of sfc/scannow. After this, you can press the enter key. Once the registry editor opens, you can start to locate the key associated with the error code 30145.
- Once you have found the key associated with the error you can select and hit the delete key as it is no longer valid and causing issues with an office program. After this, you can check if the error code 30145 has been successfully resolved or not.
Blocking the Firewall Momentarily
- The firewall is known to hinder the functionality of the program and interferes with how they operate. To fix the error code 30145, you can block the firewall in the antivirus program installed on your system. This can be done by going to the antivirus program by double-clicking on the shortcut icon.
- Further, you will require to go to the settings panel and click on the tab named switch firewall off. Remember you’re doing this temporarily to see if the error code 30145 gets resolved or not.
- You will need to do a similar step with the windows firewall temporarily as it is also known to intervene with the normal functioning of the install programs on your computer. To do this, you can go to the Start tab and click on firewall settings.
- Now you can tick the box that says the firewall is active. This step can be reverted once you have verified that the error has been resolved.
The error code 30145 links with www.office.com/setup can be resolve by implementing the techniques provided here.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; He has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at office 365 setup or office.com/myaccount.