Microsoft office has come a long since its release. Microsoft is a huge brand when it comes to technology, and they have made constant innovation in this field to come up with superior products. The www.office.com/setup package is no exception. The new features are impressive that come with every new release; this package is one of the most popular software up to date. It gets used by countless companies and innumerable personal users spread across the globe. But there are a minor few instances where some errors occur while using the software such as the office error code 0-3, which can be fixed by following the instructions provided.
Checking The Hard Disk For Available Space
- This error often occurs when trying to install the office.com/setup and suddenly the pop up appears stating the installation cannot continue. You can check the free space in the system by navigating to this pc tab and right-clicking on it to access the properties box.
- Once you see the used space and free space pie chart, you can discern why the installation issue was occurring in the first place. So to resolve this error, one needs to check the hard disk space for the available storage space.
Updating The Computer And The Drivers
- If your system appears to be not updated in a long stretch of time, then this could lead to a malfunction in the system performance. It is recommended you download the latest and fresh updates for your system and also upgrade the drivers.
- Once you install the updates, you can again update the office program and see if this error has been resolved or not.
Scanning The System For Viruses
- If you haven’t scanned the system for viruses, then there is a likely possibility that your system is running low on performance and is vulnerable to the online threats experienced while browsing.
- The scanning is vital to rid the system of the viruses which can block the system’s functionality and corrupt the files and render the computer completely useless.
Once you are done with the above steps, you can update the office.com/setup program to see if the error code 0-3 has been fixed.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; He has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount .