Microsoft is a big name in cyber reality. The tech giant has made breakthroughs in technology by continually innovating and producing remarkable products such as the windows operating system. The office program is another example of their excellence as it facilitates quick execution of computer-related tasks such as report making and presentations. The office.com/setup is indeed a versatile package that has been used by millions of business companies and also private users for home use. Sometimes there are problems encountered by the users while operating the office program such as the error 30143-37, which can be fixed easily by following the correct guidelines given below.
Disabling the firewall of your system
- You can go to the control panel by clicking on the start tab and then navigating to the option of security. Further, click on the windows firewall tab and then switch off the feature by ticking the box of toggle the firewall on or off.
- You can choose this option for the private network and also the public network. Now see if the error has been resolved or not.
Disabling the firewall feature in your antivirus
- Double click on the icon of your antivirus installed on your system and launch it; once it opens, go to the settings section and look for the option of real-time protection. You will require turning off this feature and go to the antivirus firewall for turning off the feature of antivirus firewall.
- If you are prompted for confirmation, then you can click on the yes tab to continue further for checking if the error has been fixed or not.
Performing the SFC scan
- You can open the command prompt using the admin privileges; for this, you will require inputting the command of sfc/scannow and hitting the enter key.
- The scan will start on its own; you do not need to close the command prompt but wait till the process is complete.
The error code 30143-37 linked with www.office.com/setup can be easily fixed if the users follow the precise instructions in a serial order.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; She has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount .