Microsoft office is an excellent software package that allows the users to compute tasks in minimal time. The office 365 setup is the most popular package which has numerous applications including word, excel ad PowerPoint. Users can easily make great presentations and edit documents. There are some issues that occur, such as the office error 30015-39 (5) which can be fixed by following the directions given here.
Repairing the Office Application
- The office application can be repaired for resolving the error 30015-39 (5). You can do this by going to the control panel and clicking on programs. This tab will show the program and features option which you can click. Further, you will see a list of programs installed on your system.
- You can choose the office application in the list of programs that needs repair. Then click on the app and choose the option named repair. You will see the quick repair option click on it. This will initiate the quick repair, which can take some time.
- In case the quick repair is unable to resolve the issues, you can use the option of online repair, and then updates the program to see if the issues have been resolved or not in the office.com/setup package.
Running a Complete Pc Scan
- When your system is having issues of viruses and malware, it can result in the error code 30015-39 (5). This can be fixed by running a full system scan by clicking on the shortcut icon of the antivirus program installed on your system.
- Once the interface opens, you can click on the start scan and arrange a full system scan which will initiate scanning for the malware and viruses, that are impacting the files in your computer. The scanning procedure can take some time depending on the number of files in your system.
- When it completes, you will be able to see the viruses that are causing the error 30015-39 (5). You can click on the fix issues tab, for resolving the error code 30015-39 (5).
Users can resolve the error code 30015-39 (5) associated with www.office.com/setup by implementing these guidelines.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; He has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at office 365 setup or office.com/myaccount.