Office.com/myaccount – office.com/setup – Office My Account
What is MS Office setup?
How to fix office setup via www.office.com/setup?
- Sign in to your account from the office.com/setup. This should open a page comprising the details of your product and subscription.
- Click on the install button that has displayed below your subscription title.
- Now, have a click on the Install button to download again
- After this, open your system’s default download location to access the MS Office setup.
- Click on your setup and follow the installation wizards carefully.
- Open the activated menu of MS Office.
- Click on the activated product of the help menu.
- Follow the entire activation window.
Issue with office.com/setup
There could be a few details for the occurrence of errors while installing the Office setup www.office.com/setup.
- Installation of the wrong version of Office.
- Installation of the corrupted or damaged setup files.
- Previously installed setup not removed.
You can troubleshoot this issue by following some of the simple steps:
- Download the fresh setup files of MS Office from the website office.com/setup.
- Do not forget to uninstall the previous version of the setup before installing the new one.
- Try to install the MS office in a clean boot for a better experience.
If the issue is still not resolved you can follow the further steps to clean the boot:
- Go to the windows key + R.
- Type MS configuration.
- System configuration pop up is open.
- Open the STARTUP.
- Uncheck both the check buttons.
- Click on the Apply button to restart the device
- After rebooting you are in the Clean Boot Mode and you can now install your MS office from office.com/setup.